the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

pray for
ray franks
in france

Thursday, February 4, 2010

"I, Me, My..."

Don't you reckon the good Lord's pleased when we strive not to use the words "I, me, and my" too much? It's very difficult not to say them a lot. Try! ... pride?

We need to give all the glory to God no matter what.

We need to trust and obey the Word and strive to live more like Jesus lived. He loved people and manipulated things, not the other way around.

We need to constantly thank God that we've been saved by grace through faith in Christ alone.

And we also really need to go out there and build relationships, disciple & be discipled. Shine

Jesus teaches us how to truly live and love from a pure heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment