the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

pray for
ray franks
in france

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pain Gets Our Attention

My right hand suddenly has no strength and there's a very severe pain in my wrist. Praise the Lord that He gets our attention real well through physical discomfort! Just as I start to get more and more confident in raising funds for 'my' ministry the Lord sends a screaming loud reminder of who's truly in control here. "Stay focused on Jesus who's seated at My right hand," God is yelling, "not on your mortal, fleshly, prideful, measurable achievements."

Did Christ not suffer? Isn't it an honor and a privilege to savor ALL the stuff God allows us to go through in these miraculous lives? Do we not really believe in God's sovereignty?

No comments:

Post a Comment