the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

pray for
ray franks
in france

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Prayer Chain of 375


Last time I wrote about the facebook page "Pray for Ray Franks in France" and how pleased I was to have 270 members after just one week. Now we've added more than a hundred more folks in the last several days and not to stress sheer numbers but wow, this really is a potentially powerful prayer chain; all glory to God! I'm so very blessed to have a million amazing friends, really, and now the Lord's graciously allowing me to more deeply understand and feel His love and to make at least baby steps towards a more Christlike love for both God Almighty and my neighbor, striving for that.

Let love be be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Romans 12.9

No comments:

Post a Comment