the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

pray for
ray franks
in france

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

God is a gentleman

God is a gentleman in that He won't force Himself on anybody. I hope and pray to take a cue from Him and not sound too preachy, holier than thou, or like I have it all completely figured out because I most certainly don't. Who am I to think that I'm better than anyone. I'm not and if I ever come off that way please tell me about it in no uncertain terms. If you cross paths with someone who claims to have perfect complete knowledge, run!

I just want to strive to love anyone and everyone who crosses my path and to communicate (mainly through loving actions) to everyone I've ever known that beautiful, transformative change is possible in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment