the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

pray for
ray franks
in france

Friday, January 15, 2010

the word's getting out!

This is starting to get really exciting! Things are coming together all by the Grace of God. On my own I'm pretty much just a terrified child. But with the Lord all things truly are possible. As I've been saying lately, this whole process of raising support, moving to France, being a missionary!!!?, it's nothing I could do or would do by leaning on my own understanding. This is all about supernatural love; God's love for us and the miracle of Him allowing us to learn how to love Jesus and serve Him by loving our fellow man. I believe that!
Sound unbelievable? Please humbly reconsider Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment