the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith

pray for
ray franks
in france

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The truly international language

What a great blessing straight from God to be able to praise and worship Him through the gift of music! When I visited Nice last month I was really able to hit the ground running by joining in with the music ministry at both the church in St. Paul and the evening service in Nice. I have some great new French musician friends with whom I already feel a strong bond through both the musical connection (truly the international language) and through the strongest connection of all; fellow members of the body of Christ! It's absolutely amazing (miraculous) how the Lord can use even a regular guy like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment